Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

More thought on how frequently I should report again buildings not cleaned long after a report.

This is a second part of a posting asking myself, and anyone who wants to comment, how frequently should I report again buildings not cleaned long after a report was made?


Other factors, is how frequently, I would be wanting to check the overdue reports, and resubmit them. 

Two or three times a week sounds like a first estimate.

How large is my "inventory" of late responses?
How would that "inventory" break down in >90 days, >60 days.   >45 days?
How many is too many to report to SF311 per day?   3,4, or 5?


Part of the answer will come by doing,  then adjust.   Try to use humor or good in post.   Use same wordage, for ease of search.

No comments:

Post a Comment